Riding on a team is a great way to meet new friends, stay motivated, build camaraderie and promote your business, organization or group. Teams link the National MS Society with corporate America and the community in a partnership that supports our mission of ending the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis. Uniting businesses and organizations for a common cause through team participation creates community visibility and provides team members with a fun social outing at little or no cost to the corporation or organization.
Interested in forming a team?
Register your team today or call the National MS Society – Georgia Chapter office at 678-672-1000 #2. National MS Society staff are ready to assist in helping you form a successful team. The National MS Society is here to help every step of the way!
Interested in joining a team?
Riding as part of a team not only opens opportunities for training and meeting new friends, but it also makes the experience more fun! Call the National MS Society – Georgia Chapter office at 678-672-1000 #2 to inquire about joining an existing event team.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of Teaming UP:
- Those who train together, fundraise together! Join together to host training rides, fundraising events, obtain donors and network.
- Having fellow team members is motivating. Whether you need help staying motivated while training for the ride or in your fundraising efforts, team members can supply that mutual motivation along the way.
- It’s just more fun! It is much better when you have a group of teammates to support and encourage you along the way. Being a teammate gives you an instant support system during the ride. Nothing is better than having team members around who can challenge, encourage and watch out for each other throughout the tour.
- Encourages teamwork and teambuilding. Employees will learn to work together, set goals, develop creative ways to achieve those goals and put their ideas into action.
- Promotes corporate pride and employee retention. Contributing to a good cause and taking an active role in the community will instill company pride in your employees. Their desire to see the team’s success grow will offer a desire to stay involved and committed year after year.
- Displays community involvement. By getting out into the community and working as a team for a good cause, your company will build a positive corporate image and develop strong community relationships.
- Creates a health-conscious work environment. This even helps employees get into shape, learn healthy habits, and find ways to save and utilize energy, which will help encourage them to maintain a healthy lifestyle and help lower absenteeism and medical insurance claims.