The Champions Against MS program has become a special way for the Bike MS cyclists to connect with people in the community living with MS. It is an opportunity for cyclists to personalize their experience by riding for someone with MS. The Champions Against MS program also offers cyclists extra motivation to reach the finish line.
Getting to Know Your Champion
Champions Against MS is a fun way to enhance your Bike MS experience. Here are some helpful tips:
- Call, e-mail, or write your Champion living with MS; build a friendship and let them know that you care.
- Keep a diary or log of your ride. Share these thoughts and your excitement with your Champion.
- Send your Champion pictures of your cycling adventure. Make them feel like they were along for the ride.
- Stay in touch and remain Champions together in the fight against MS! With your Champion’s permission, share their story. Tell your Champion’s story while fundraising or telling others about your Bike MS experience.
- Send your bandanna and a note to your Champion. Tell them what your tour experience meant to you and how their signed bandanna motivated you over those tough hills to the finish line.
Sign Up to Be a Champion Against MS!
Contact the National MS Society at 1800-FIGHTMS or email Ailena Parramore.