MS Leadership Class
The MS Leadership Class is the National MS Society's premier opportunity for business professionals to deepen their leadership knowledge and skills from top executives, while raising money in support of multiple sclerosis (MS).
Class members will network with well-known and highly respected leaders of the business community. Graduates of the program include executives from organizations like Coca-Cola, Georgia Power and UPS.
By the end of the program, candidates will:
- expand their network of committed business professionals while learning best practices from top-level executive leaders
- Utilize networking opportunities to foster new professional relationships
- Refine leadership skills through structured seminars and workshops on such topics as Leading and Managing Teams
- Increased awareness of the challenges faced by people living with a chronic disease like multiple sclerosis
- Participated in volunteer activities to benefit individuals and families impacted by MS, as well as making a significant contribution to research funding
Graduating members will receive:
- Photo recognition in the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- The MS Leadership Class award, a high honor bestowed by the National MS Society