MS Leadership Class
Participating in the MS Leadership Class offers a unique opportunity for business professionals at any level in their career to sharpen leadership skills through meaningful interactions with top executives. Additionally, participants work together to contribute to a world free of multiple sclerosis (MS) through fundraising activities benefiting MS research.
Those who accept their MS Leadership Class nomination will spend time networking with respected members of the local business community through special events, community service projects and several classroom-style learning sessions. Graduates of the MS Leadership Class will join the ranks of previous graduates from companies such as Coca-Cola, Southern Company, Cox Communications, UPS, Ernst & Young LLP and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
During our program candidates will:
- Create connections with committed business professionals while learning best practices from top-level executive leaders
- Utilize networking opportunities to foster new professional relationships
- Refine leadership skills through structured seminars and workshops
- Increase awareness of the challenges faced by people living with MS
- Participate in volunteer activities to benefit individuals living with MS and their families
Graduating members will receive:
- The MS Leadership Class Award, the highest honor bestowed upon class participants by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Photo recognition in the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Nomination into Leadership Atlanta with 100% completion of program and fundraising requirements.
View the Graduation book from the
MS Leadership Class of 2013