Membership in the Class of 2013 includes:
- Welcome Reception and Networking Session at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- MS Educational Program
- Awards Reception
- Special Insert with Headshot of Graduate in Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Deloitte. Leadership Seminar
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLC Leadership Seminar
- Opportunity to Make a Significant Difference in the Lives of 9,000 Local Families Who Live Every Day with MS
- Raise a Minimum of $1,500 for MS Research
- Attend the Kick-off Reception
- Attend the Awards Reception
- Nominate Individuals for the Class of 2014
- Participate in MS Educational Program and Leadership Management Seminars
The MS Leadership Class brings business men and women together to enhance their leadership skills while they champion community and social responsiveness.
Networking: Participants will have an opportunity to network and build on relationships with business men and women, consulting experts and guest speakers during the various meetings.
Expert Guidance: The Leadership Class will include presentations and interactive discussions with subject matter experts and leaders from the Atlanta community, including Deloitte and Emory University's Goizueta Business School and Leadership Program.
Teaming: Goal Team Assignments will provide participants the opportunity to work together and collaborate in small group settings.
For more information on the MS Leadership Class, contact the Georgia Chapter at (678) 672-1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org