Membership in the Class of 2014 includes:
- Welcome Reception and Networking Session at the InterContinental Hotel Buckhead
- MS Educational Program
- Awards Reception
- Special insert with headshot of graduate in Atlanta Business Chronicle
- King & Spalding - Dale Carnegie Leadership Seminar
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLC Leadership Seminar
- Nomination into Leadership Atlanta with 100% completion of program & fundraising requirements.
- Opportunity to make a significant difference in the lives of 9,000 local families who live every day with MS
- Raise a Minimum of $1,500 for MS Research
- Attend the Kick-off Reception
- Attend the Awards Reception
- Nominate individuals for the class of 2015
- Participate in MS Educational Program and Leadership Management Seminars
The MS Leadership Class brings business men and women together to enhance their leadership skills while they champion community and social responsiveness.
Networking: Participants will have an opportunity to network and build on relationships with business men and women, consulting experts and guest speakers during the various meetings.
Expert Guidance: The Leadership Class will include presentations and interactive discussions with subject matter experts and leaders from the Atlanta community, including PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and Dale Carnegie.
Service Projects: Participate in volunteer activities to benefit the people living with MS, as well as making a significat contribution to research funding for MS.
For more information on the MS Leadership Class, contact the Georgia Chapter at (678) 534-3642 or email@example.com