Welcome to the South East Regional Lending Library!
In support of our mission, we provide free access to accurate, current, and comprehensive information to people with MS, family members, caregivers and health professionals through the South East Regional Lending Library. Books, DVDs, and CDs are available on a variety of topics including symptom management, emotional health, exercise, family support, disease information, and more.
How does the lending library work?
- Our library is free to those living with MS, their families, and health professionals.
- Up to two (2) items at a time may be checked out. Additional items listed on the order will need to be re-ordered upon the return of the first set of materials.
- All items are mailed based on availability. If the item(s) you requested is currently checked out by other members, we will keep you updated as they become available. If the item(s) is coming in shortly, we may hold your order so that we can ship it complete.
- Items are loaned out for four (4) weeks. Please return items as soon as you are finished with them so others can enjoy them as well.
- Each shipment will come with a postage-paid return envelope so items may be returned at no cost to you.
The Georgia Chapter is proud to collaborate with other chapters from across the southeast to build a large lending library. View the Southeast Region Lending Library site.
Your cart is currently empty.
Brochures can be downloaded from the National MS Society website or by calling the Information Resource Center at 1-800-344-4867.
If you have questions about the South East Regional Lending Library, please call 1-800-344-4867.