Internships are available to undergraduate or graduate level students and entry-level workers. Internships are unpaid and volunteer-based, but the experience will be invaluable!
The internship program provides the student with day-to-day experience that will further their skills and complement their classroom learning. Our team takes pride in our interns and consider them an extension of our staff.
Internships are offered during the fall, spring, and summer semesters in the following areas:
Special Event Planning & Logistics
Chapter Program & Services
Download the internship application
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work independently
- Excellent organization with careful attention to detail
- Minimum of 10 hours/ week is requested
All applicants should submit the following documents for consideration. (all materials should be submitted together)
- Internship application- Download
- Current resume and cover letter
- Two writing samples (ex. Press release, Marketing piece, Article)
- Two letters of recommendation (one must be academic faculty)
- Completed applications should be submitted via hand or mail delivery to:
ATTN: Internship- Jared Miley
National MS Society- Georgia Chapter
1117 Perimeter Center West, Suite E101
Atlanta, GA 30338
For more information, please contact Jared Miley, Community Development Manager.