Corporate partnership with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Greater Illinois Chapter provides your company/organization with one of the most powerful marketing tools available today; the ability to market directly to specific audiences, have "hands on" interaction with your market, and demonstrate your company's investment within the community.
Corporate partners are visible, recognized, and celebrated for joining the powerful movement to end multiple sclerosis forever. Corporate partners receive benefits that may include brand and media exposure, name recognition, and on-site exhibit/display opportunities. Sponsorship levels and fees vary and a proposal can be tailored to meet your company's objectives and financial capabilities.
- Educate your employees or clients about MS
- Host a program for people or families living with MS
- Offer a discount on services to clients
- Create a fundraising team at your organization
- Donate a portion of your proceeds to create a world free of MS
- Organize a Community Event to benefit the Chapter
- Staff a program or event with your employees or colleagues
- Volunteer your professional expertise
- Serve on a committee or taskforce
- Provide case sponsorship for a program, event, or initiative
- Provide in-kind donation of goods or services
Matching gifts are vital for our organization, and having your donation matched is an enormous benefit. Many companies match their employees' charitable donations, so looking for matching gift opportunities is a great way to boost the power of your donation and fundraising effort. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, check with your company's Human Resources department or click here.
Click below to see some of our valued sponsors that are currently supporting the Society’s mission to end MS.