Jun 06, 2013
This is a morning event, and a complimentary breakfast buffet will be provided. The program will include a keynote update on Sleep Disorders by David W. Brandes, MS, MD, FAAN,, MSCS, a presentation on merging immunology and nanoscience for developing new therapies for MS by Dr. Steve Miller, Northwestern University.
Click here to learn more and register for free (or call 1.800.344.4867 to register by phone.) See below to review detailed information to help you decide if this program is right for you.
Regional Research Symposium 2013
Saturday, August 24 | 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Par-a-Dice Hotel, 21 Blackjack Boulevard, East Peoria, IL 61611
Use Google Maps to create personalized directions. Free parking site.
- 9 - 9:30 a.m. Check-in, breakfast buffet, communty resource table browsing
- 9:30 a.m. Welcome & Announcements, Greater Illinois Chapter Staff
- 9:45 - 10:45 a.m. Keynote: "Sleep Disorders in MS" by David W. Brandes, MS, MD, FAAN, MSCS
- 10:45 - 11:00 a.m. Break
- 11:00 a.m. - Noon Keynote: "Merging Immunology and Nanoscience for Development of a New Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis" by Dr. Steven Miller, Northwestern University
- Noon - 12:15 p.m. Break
- 12:15 p.m - 1:00 p.m. Additional Questions & Program Closing, Greater Illinois Chapter Staff