The Mid America Chapter has partnered with Handmark to allow users to donate just by texting! With each use, the MS Society receives revenue that goes towards finding a cure.
With txt4 MS, some of the top features txt4 MS provides are:
- Widget: On your home screen, scroll through your 20 most recently received messages
- PopUp Notifications: Instead of exiting an app or browser to see your new message, have it pop up right on your screen and you can decide whether to respond, ignore, delete, or call
- Blacklist unwanted texters so you don’t see notifications or messages from them
- Mute Notifications: turn off notifications for select contacts but still have their messages visible
- Favorites: Easily set your favorite contacts and filter messages without having to scroll through all your messages
- Emoticons: Native emoticons (non-text) available for your Android device
- Contact Pics: txt4 MS imports Facebook, Twitter, Google Contacts, and/or LinkedIn pics for use in your txt4 MS conversations
- Long Date/Short Date: Customize Txt4 MS to show date/time in the fashion you prefer
- Voice Text input capability: Utilize Google’s voice input technology to speak your texts rather than typing
- Easy Delete: Single press delete of individual messages within a thread or complete conversations.
- Call shortcuts: Access your phone capabilities and make calls through a single click within txt4 MS
And many MANY more features you need to have for the best messaging experience on Android.