World Trade Center Conference Room, Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
Union Station, 30 West Pershing Road, Kansas City, MO 64108
Multiple Sclerosis stops people from moving. We work to stop MS.
Network with key Kansas City business leaders and hear about how your organization can benefit from a partnership with the National Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society. Hosted by Melea McRae, Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce and Ryan Schneider, Jones Lang LaSalle.
• Support for your employee wellness initiatives
• Team building through community service and event participation
• Heightened sensitivity for those with living and working with disabilities
• Enhanced brand awareness through participation in community events
Find out the many ways you can partner with us to end MS forever!
• Start a Bike MS, Walk MS, or MuckFest MS Team
• Volunteer as a group
• Sponsor an event
• Hold a DIY (Do It Yourself) fundraiser benefiting the MS Society
• Host an informational session about MS
A brief program will start at 7:45 AM. Speakers include representatives from Lockton Companies, Jones Lang
LaSalle, Burns and McDonnell.
Please RSVP to Christy Pulley at email@example.com or by calling 816-448-2189.