No matter where you live, you can access programs and services by telephone and the internet.
No matter where you live, if you have questions about multiple sclerosis, an MS Navigator can help you. Submit a request to email@example.com. Please include your name, mailing address, and phone number. Or call us toll free, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Find resources for all of the following, and much more!
- REFERRALS to Neurologists, MS Clinical Centers, Legal Services, Mental Health Providers, Allied Health Professionals, Housing Needs, Self Help and Support Groups
- RESOURCES for Medical Equipment, Home Modifications, Transportation, Independent Living, Financial Assistance
- PROGRAMS in Home Care and Day Care, Recreation and Wellness
- COUNSELING for Employment, Insurance, and Public Benefits
Keep S’myelin is published quarterly by the National MS Society for children 5 - 10 years old and their relatives who have MS. Games, fun, and information. To sign up, call the chapter or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if everyone who cares about MS could join together in one place?
Share what you know at www.MSConnection.org. When you join the National MS Society’s newest online community you’ll be able to make meaningful connections when, where and how you want, with easy access to the best content and resources the MS community can bring you. You can share information about the topics that are most important to you, connect with people, and have expert MS information and opinions right at your fingertips. Join today!
- MSFriends is a telephone support program. Call toll free: 866-673-7436
- The Online Peer Connections Program has a telephone component for individuals with limited computer access: 303-698-6100 ext. 15169.
Webcasts and podcasts are pre-recorded and may be played at any time
MS Learn Online is an educational webcast series featuring three channels of programming —
- Feature Presentation: Experts present on topics such as Research, Treatments, Relationships, Employment, Insurance, Staying Well, and Living with MS.
- Daily Minute: A short informational clip about MS.
- Q&A: Every week, MS Learn Online experts answer a new viewer question.
Transcripts (.pdf format) and podcasts (.mp3 audio format) are available for most programs. Visit: nationalMSsociety.org > Multimedia Library > Webcasts & Podcasts
A series of online classes that will help you boost your decision-making power.
It’s your MS and it’s your medical care, but sometimes it can feel like other people are making your decisions for you. These classes keep you in the driver’s seat.
- Be an active member of your healthcare team
- Understand your doctor’s medication recommendations
- Improve your health and well-being
- Articulate the reasoning behind your decisions
- Improve communication with your healthcare providers
- Use sound reasoning to make decisions about your health
- Decide whether participation in clinical trials is right for you
This course is offered as an online program so you can access the class when and where it is most convenient for you. 1-800-344-4867 or at www.nationalmssociety.org.
Offers case management services to help stabilize client and family during times of difficulty or crisis. To learn more, call 1-800-344-4867 or email email@example.com.
Have a question about MS? Get expert advice and opinions on common MS questions online at MSnewengland.org > Programs and Services > Ask the Experts