Did you know that a gift to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society through our Planned Giving Program can provide you with other healthy benefits? Would you like to:
- Reduce your current and future income taxes?
- Reduce your estate tax?
- Avoid capital gains tax on your appreciated securities or other property?
- Provide a lifetime income for yourself or a beneficiary of your choice?
- Benefit from estate planning?
- Gain philanthropic satisfaction?
If so, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society's Planned Giving Program may have something for you. It may pay you to contact the National MS Society today. The information is free and your request will be confidential. Please contact Lisa Kania at Lisa.Kania@nmss.org or 1-800-344-4867.
Donations made to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The National MS Society is a 501(c)(3) organization. Registration and other fees are not tax-deductible.