What qualifies you for the Elite Division? Applicants must have competed in at least two of the Climb events below:
- Climb to the Top (New York, NY)
- Climb MS (Chicago, IL)
- Canada Life CN Tower Climb for WWF (Toronto, Canada)
- Empire State Building Run-Up (New York, NY)
- Enbridge CN Tower Stair Climb for United Way (Toronto, Canada)
- Go Vertical! Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Hustle Up the Hancock (Chicago, IL)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Big Climb (Seattle, WA)
- Scott Firefighter Stairclimb (Seattle, WA)
- Seattle Stair Climb-CF Foundation (Seattle, WA)
- Step Up for Kids (Chicago, IL)
- Winding Up the Wachovia (Miami, FL)
- Fight For Air Climb: Race Up Boston Place (Boston, MA)
If you haven't competed in any of the above events, but still think you should qualify for the Elite Division contact us at ClimbMSGNE@nmss.org.
Benefits of being part of the Elite Division:
- Early Start Time
- First climbers in the stairwell
- Awards for top finishers
What’s your story? The media relations team wants to hear from you! Do you have a unique training regimen for Climb to the Top? Are you running with any family members or a group of people? Are you are running for someone living with MS? Email us your story at ClimbMSGNE@nmss.org!
Please contact us at ClimbMSGNE@nmss.org if you have any questions regarding the Elite Division of Climb to the Top.
Elite Climbers are still required to pay a registration fee and fulfill the fundraising minimum of $250.