The Dora Lipcon Lending Library is housed in the Van Houten Family Resource Center.
- Only two items may be borrowed from the lending library at one time. We are happy to send another item as soon as the first two are returned.
- Books and videotapes may be kept for three weeks. Please return your items promptly in consideration of others who may be waiting for materials. A due date card will accompany each item. Please remember to rewind the videotapes!
- The Chapter will include a return postage paid envelope.
- Borrowers will be expected to pay the chapter for lost books, videos, or other materials that are not returned.
- If you come across any valuable material that you feel should be a part of our library, please let us know. We are always looking for new and interesting additions to our library.
MP3 recordings of research lectures and educational presentations