Exercise is essential to general health and well-being, and can be helpful for most people with MS. Benefits include better cardiovascular fitness, bladder and bowel function, less fatigue and depression, and a more positive attitude. An exercise program needs to be appropriate to the capabilities and limitations of the individual. Scholarships are available.
- Yoga - a series of poses that are held to increase flexibility, strength and balance
- Tai Chi - a series of passive movements that is characterized by upright postures, restorative breathing and moderate full-range movement
- Aquatics - provide exceptional benefits to people with MS
- Personal Training - help with setting up a customized fitness program
- Other Wellness Options
- B.fit - an innovative, outpatient wellness program for adults with multiple sclerosis and other advanced neurological diseases