A newsletter for health professionals published by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Greater New England Chapter
Read our current and past issues in PDF format:
Winter 2013: Treatment of Spasticity in MS
- Fall 2012: Cognition and Multiple Sclerosis
Winter 2012: MS and Pregnancy
- Fall 2011: Immunization in Patients with MS
Winter 2011: Live Well, Feel Well
Winter 2010: Botox: Poison or Panacea?
- Fall 2009: Sexual Dysfunction
- Summer 2009: New Diagnostics in Multiple Sclerosis
Winter 2009: Interdisciplinary Care in Multiple Sclerosis
- Fall 2008: Lower Extremity Orthotic Prescription Considerations for People with Multiple Sclerosis
- Summer 2008: Pain in Multiple Sclerosis: It is real!
- Spring 2008: Kids Get MS Too! Childhood-onset Multiple Sclerosis
- Winter 2008: Vitamin D and MS: How Much is Enough?
- Winter 2005: Assistive Technology: Demystifying Wheelchair Prescription
- Fall 2004: Suicide, Depression and MS
- Spring 2004: Provigil, MS, and MassHealth