As a volunteer with the National MS Society, Maine Office you get the opportunity to learn about our office operations; meet other volunteers joining the movement to cure MS; build resume skills, and have the ability set up a flexible schedule.
Job Title: Data Specialist
Job Summary: This position will support the Data Team by entering the hefty amount of donations received between April and August.
Duties will include:
- Entering new participants into the database
- Preparing gifts to be entered
- Entering event proceeds into database
- Maintaining several spreadsheets of information
- Preparing gift acknowledgement letters
Skills, Attitude & Knowledge:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced skill using Microsoft Excel: able to perform simple formulas and comfortable maintaining several spreadsheets at once.
- Ability to enter event proceeds into database with 100% accuracy.
Available one to two days per week during regular business hours (8:00am-5:00pm): April-August. (Flexible!)