MS happens to families, not just to individuals. When a person is diagnosed with MS, there is immediate impact on all who love them.
The Maryland Chapter offers an extensive variety of programs, services and resources for you and your family. These resources can be accessed in person, online, by phone and by mail. To learn more, contact an MS Navigator at 1-800-344-4867 or e-mail email@example.com. Families can count on the National MS Society.
Such support and resources include:
- Emotional Support: Connect with a support group or speak one-on-one with a person living with MS through our MSFriends peer support program.
- Financial Assistance: Access financial support for the family’s basic needs such as shelter and utilities.
- Financial Counseling: Obtain assistance with everything from basic family budgeting to long-term financial planning.
- Education: Attend our symposiums and other education seminars to learn more about advancements in MS research and valuable community resources.
- Social and Recreational Programs: Engage and connect with other families with similar experiences at our annual Walk MS Events, family fun days or our popular Discovery Weekend program.