Wouldn't it be nice to gain experience in your college major before you enter the business world? At the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, we offer numerous opportunities in many aspects of business. If you are currently pursuing or have recently completed your degree, we have what you are looking for. Programs include: Finance, Business Operations, Marketing, Fundraising, Special Events, Public Relations, Accounting, Community Resource Investigator, and volunteer positions. Applicants can apply whether they are pursuing an undergraduate or a graduate degree. Download Brochure.
Come join us. Utilize the skills that you have worked so hard for. Gain experience and have fun doing it! Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line of Internship
|Office of the President||Client Programs||Finance & Operation||Marketing & Development|
No open internships available at this time.
- Advocacy Internship: Support the National Multiple Sclerosis Society's Advocacy Network outreach and development initiatives while gaining experience in government relations, advocacy work, lobbying, coalition building, grassroots campaigns, and media relations. This is an unpaid position.
Summer Programs and Services Intern:
- Ideal applicant will be interested in a social service based non-profit.
- Computer skills, ability to navigate multiple databases and Microsoft Office experience.
- Projects will vary but include database updates for community resource information and referral for clients, and various organizational projects.
Hours: 20-25 hours per week.
Please email resume to Alysse.Miller@nmss.org
- General Accounting Internship: Assist with posting of accounting entries related to accounts payable, accounts receivable or general ledger. This is an unpaid position.
- P/R Communications Internship: To assist the department in executing marketing and development activities developed in support of Chapter fundraising, education and programmatic events. This is an unpaid position.
- Team MS Internship: Team MS Interns are at the forefront of the action, providing support to Team Captains to make our Special Event season a success to benefit the 18,000 people in Michigan living with MS. In collaboration with the Team MS staff, provide support to the Walk MS and Bike MS participants. This is an unpaid position.