Sep 12, 2013
Dating among Single Women with Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
If you are a single woman who has been diagnosed with MS and are between the ages of 20-40 or 50-65 we invite you to take part in our study.
This is a research study about understanding the impact of MS in the formation and the quality of dating relationships among single women.
This study has been reviewed by the Ryerson Research Ethics Board.
Participants who take part in the project can expect…
1. A short phone call to make sure that you are eligible to be in the study
2. To complete a 45-60 minute paper survey in your own home at your convenience, about how MS has impacted your dating experiences, your beliefs about relationships, and self-image
To take part in the study, you must…
1) Be between 20-40 years-of-age or 50-65 years-of-age
2) Have been diagnosed with MS for at least 6 months
3) Self-identify as presently single
4) Be fluent in English
5) Be female
All inquiries will be kept CONFIDENTIAL
To be a part of the study, contact our study staff
Phone: 1-(800)-964-1437 or E-mail: MSdating@psych.ryerson.ca
You will receive a $15 gift card for your time