Welcome to the
Midwest Regional Lending Library
In support of our mission, we provide free access to accurate, current, and comprehensive information to people with MS, those who care for them, and health professionals through the Midwest Regional Lending Library. Books, DVDs, and CDs are available on a variety of topics including symptom management, emotional health, exercise, family support, disease information, and more.
How does the lending library work?
- Our library is free to those living with MS, their families, and health professionals.
- All items are mailed based on availability. If the item you requested is currently checked out by other members, we will keep record of your entire order and mail materials to you as they become available.
- Up to two (2) items at a time may be checked out. Additional items on-order will be mailed upon the return of the first set of materials. This process will continue until your order is complete.
- Items are loaned out for three (3) weeks. Please return items as soon as you are finished with them so others can enjoy them as well.
- Each shipment will come with a postage-paid return envelope so items may be returned at no cost to you.
- Brochures can be downloaded from the National MS Society website. If you would like to order brochures, please contact the Information Resource Center at 1-800-344-4867.
If you have questions about the Midwest Regional Lending Library, please call 1-800-344-4867.