Join the Movement. Get involved.
Volunteers across the country contribute resources, time, knowledge, skills and leadership that infuse the organization with energy and passion that will move us closer to achieving a world free of MS.
Individuals of all ages, backgrounds, and mobility levels volunteer their time to fulfill a defined responsibility in support of the mission and help others. Volunteers are involved in everything, from helping with mailings, fundraising events, to participating on committees and boards. You can work from home, via phone or internet, in an office or at events.
If you have the desire to get involved and be part of making a positive difference, consider volunteering with the Michigan Chapter. We have a wide variety of flexible opportunities, both short-term and ongoing. Use your skills to:
- Help out at a local Bike MS or Walk MS event
- Participate in a marketing brainstorm
- Be an MS activist
- Help organize or promote a fundraising event
- Become a volunteer captain and work hand-in-hand with chapter staff
- Assist with office duties
- Become a research advocate
- Become a friendly listener
- Help lead or organize a self help group in your community
Benefits of Volunteering
- Meet new people and have fun
- Receive training and professional development
- Gain or enhance leadership, communication, problem solving, and team building skills
- Enhance your resume
- Become part of the movement to do something about MS
Volunteers are a driving force of the MS movement. Join the movement today and use your gifts of time and talent to enhance the lives of those living with MS. Click HERE to download a volunteer application.
For more information about volunteering,please contact Christopher Rowe at 248-936-0362 or click here to email.