Recognize the woman you love and celebrate her strength with a tribute fund. A tribute fund is a gift made in someone's honor. When you set up a tribute you become the Champion of the honorary fund and can help raise money to support research, programs and services for people living with MS in your community and beyond.
Your fund includes a Web page you can personalize with photos and stories. The page provides the opportunity for others to make an online donation on behalf of your honoree.
The process is simple:
- Tell your story about the fund honoree. Be personal and be specific, it’s the best way to call people to action.
- Upload a digital photo to be featured on the fund Web page. Show your honored woman in action in the movement to end MS.
- Provide the street and email address of key people who can be notified when gifts are made to the fund.
- Consider making a healthy personal donation as the initial gift to the fund. If it looks like people have begun contributing to your tribute, more people are inclined to give.
- After creating the fund, you can access the Champion Center to personalize your fund Web page, send emails to your family and friends to ask them to visit your fund, and more. You can also track the progress of your fund and get notification when donations are made. Don’t forget to tell your honored woman that you appreciate the time, leadership and dedication she has contributed as we move closer to a world free of MS.