Share your story
Each person touched by MS has a unique story. By sharing these stories, we raise awareness, engage others in the MS movement and provide hope to people living with the disease. You have the power to inspire and excite people with your story.
The best way to be successful at sharing your story is to practice. Below are a few questions that may help as you develop your story. Share your ideas by submitting your story here.
- What do you remember most from the day you were diagnosed?
- What have you learned from living with or being touched by MS?
- What advice do you have for someone newly diagnosed with MS?
- What are you doing to move us closer to a world free of MS?
- How has the MS Society helped you move forward with MS?