When you are encouraged to communicate, excited about a mission, and are able to visit with your local policymakers, a difference has and will continue to be made.
Who Are My Elected Officials?
Resources for MS Activists
- For U.S. House of Representatives members and House vote information, visit www.house.gov
- For U.S. Senate members and Senate vote information, visit www.senate.gov
- For the status of a bill, visit Thomas
- For information on your legislator’s position on health policy issues, visit the Your Congress. Your Health website.
- For voter registration and polling place details, visit the League of Women Voters
- For official information and services from the U.S. government, visit USA.gov
Missouri MS Action Day 2012 Training Videos
Please watch the following three short videos to prepare yourself for MS Action Day 2012. The topics are the Home Access Tax Credit, the Missouri MS License Plate, and Tips for a Successful Legislative Visit. The total run time of the three videos is six and a half minutes.