Who are the Gateway Young Professionals?:
We are a group of people who want to do something about MS now and connect with other young professionals to make a difference. Through social and fundraising events we seek to promote awareness, provide volunteer opportunities, provide funds for activities & programs of the National MS Society, and move to create a world free of multiple sclerosis.
What Young Professionals do:
- Build awareness
- Provide volunteer opportunities
- Raise funds
- Hold social events
What you can do:
- Attend happy hour meetings at some of St. Louis's best gathering places.
- Volunteer in the office, at an event, or help with a program with/for the group
- Participate in one or more of our fundraising events - Bike MS, Walk MS, Challenge Walk MS, Muckfest MS, or MS Corporate Achievers (and join the Gateway Area Chapter Young Professionals teams!)
- Help plan one our annual fundraising event: Night on the Greens.
- Take on a leadership role to help take the group to new heights.
For more information on this program please contact
the Volunteer Community Outreach Coordinator by email at
or by phone at 1-800-344-4867