Join the Movement as an MS Ambassador!
What is an MS Ambassador?
MS Ambassadors are a group of dedicated volunteers that spread the word about MS and the programs and services offered. These volunteers educate, engage and encourage others to join the movement to create a world free of MS.
MS Ambassadors can represent the Chapter through speaking engagements at venues such as National MS Society events/awards parties, community groups, corporations and media outlets. National MS Society MS Ambassadors may also attend health fairs, trade shows, talk to doctors and other health professionals, and participate in MS Awareness week.
What does an MS Ambassador do?
- Discuss MS with friends and family
- Reach out through your place of worship
- Participate in health fairs
- Share information online
- Raise awareness by wearing an orange wrist band or
- event t-shirt. Purchase items at the MS Society store today!
- Talk to your doctors and other health professionals
- Visit with sponsors
- Speak with different sized groups in a variety of settings
We will give you as much support and training as possible to ensure that you are successful!
For more information on this volunteer opportunity please contact
the Volunteer Community Outreach Coordinator by email at
or by phone at 1-800-344-4867