Dress Down Day is a fun and easy way to fundraise and build awareness. Dress Down Day is a designated opportunity for individuals to dress down by wearing the cause color of orange in return for a charitable contribution. Your generous donations will be used to fund research and support over 7,000 individuals living with MS in our community.
Participating in MS Awareness Dress Down Day is simple.
- You choose the date in 2012
- You set the donation level (e.g., $7, $5, $3)
- We provide customized flyers in a format for emailing
- Your school/organization will be recognized on our website as a Dress Down Day participant
- Your school/organization will receive a Certificate of Appreciation
If your school is unable to participate in dress down days we would be happy to explore other fundraising activities and opportunities with you.
If your school or organization would like to participate or If you have any questions, please contact Beth Cabello at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.731.4224.
We look forward to creating a world free of MS together.