The 31st Annual MS Gala Luncheon presented by DBS Financial Group will take place on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 at the Broward County Convention Center. Dare to dream as we celebrate 31 years of progression and commitment led by MS Gala Luncheon Chair, Ila Davidoff.
This year’s honoree will be Alan S. Becker, founding share holder of Becker & Poliakoff, for his continuous commitment and contribution to end the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis.
Guests will receive an awe-inspiring experience throughout the day that concludes with an unforgettable performance by the internationally acclaimed global entertainment brand, CIRQUE DREAMS.
What is the MS Gala Luncheon?
The National MS Society, South Florida Chapter holds one of the most prestigious luncheons in South Florida, drawing over 1,200 guests from Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties every year. The MS Gala Luncheon has raised more than $5 million to help the National MS Society fund cutting-edge research, drive change through advocacy, facilitate professional education and provide programs and services designed for the 7,000 people with MS and their families in South Florida.
Quick Facts about the 2014 MS Gala Luncheon Presented by DBS Financial
- The largest and longest running National MS Society luncheon in the nation
- The 2014 MS Gala Luncheon will be held at the Broward County Convention Center on Wednesday, January 22, 2014
- Honoring Alan S. Becker, Becker & Poliakoff
- Celebrating its 20th Year of Entertainment Innovation, Broadway’s CIRQUE DREAMS, the internationally acclaimed global entertainment brand, will feature an array of awe-inspiring performance artistry with award-winning costume designs and entertaining characters.
- Extravagant silent auction and raffle prizes