It’s easy for you and your sponsors! Email is a quick and inexpensive way to reach your sponsors. Send email from our website that includes a link to your personal page. It allows your sponsors to make online contributions. You can personalize your page, send emails with a link to your page, receive e-pledges from your sponsors and check your email tracking report at the Particpant Center.
To take advantage of all the great online options, you will need a username and password. If you registered online you created a username and password when you registered. If you need help, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-299-4136 to get your username and password. We will work with you to make sure you're equipped with knowledge to succeed.
Facebook is also a great place to fundraise. Click here for tools you can use on facebook!
Many teams and individuals raise money with events. Find out what your fellow riders are doing!!
How to Raise $1,000 in Eight Days
Day 1: Start by sponsoring yourself for $50.
Day 2: Ask four family members to sponsor you for $25.
Day 3: Ask ten friends to contribute $20.
Day 4: Ask ten co-workers to contribute $10.
Day 5: Ask ten neighbors to contribute $10.
Day 6: Ask your boss for a company contribution of $50.
Day 7: Ask five people from your place of worship for $20.
Day 8: Ask five local merchants to sponsor you for $40.The more people you ask to contribute to your cause, the more comfortable you will become. Practice makes perfect.
Other Fundraising Tips
- Tell your story...how and why you’re involved.
- Wear Tour to Tanglewood gear. When people ask you about it, tell your story and gain a new sponsor.
- ALWAYS keep your contribution sheet with you.
- Collect your pledges up front.
- Be assertive. Ask anyone and everyone to sponsor you.
- Start with your family and friends - they can be easy targets.
- Set a challenging goal. Test your limits to see how far you can get.
- If you are on a team, work with your team on a yard sale, bake sale, book or CD/DVD sale.
- Send a note to everyone on your holiday list.
- Ask for contributions on pay day and keep a can for change on your desk.
- Take advantage of your sponsors’ and employer’s matching gifts programs.