The Virtual Cyclist Program is designed for individuals who are interested in fundraising for Bike MS, but cannot or will not be able to ride for any reason.
Here’s what you’ll need to know:
- Virtual Cyclists are invited to all Bike MS events, including the festivities at the finish line.
- There is a small registration fee of $20.
- There is no minimum fundraising level, but you must raise $200 to receive the Bike MS t-shirt.
- Virtual Cyclists are eligible for all fundraising prizes available to riding cyclists and can be members of a team.
- Should you sign up as a Virtual Cyclist and then decide to attend the event as a riding participant, the full registration fee is required before receiving an event packet.
Please note that all riders will not be allowed or supported on the route without the materials contained in these packets. For any questions or concerns regarding the Virtual Cyclist Program please call 336-299-4136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.