Every year, we are impressed with the cycling and fundraising abilities of the young people who ride. Keeping safety our number one priority, we have some new rules for young cyclists. Cyclists must be at least 12 years old on or before the day of the ride. For those under 12 years old who still want to do something about MS now, we have the Virtual Cyclist Program.
We have five rules for all cyclists under 18:
1. All riders under 18 must have a notarized waiver (waiver below and mailed in advance of the event).
2. All must ride with an adult on the route at all times.
3. Parent or guardian authorization is required on all registration and waiver forms.
4. Anyone participating as a cyclist is expected to register and raise the $200 minimum.
5. Child trailers are not permitted.
Many participants cannot ride due to health reasons, prior commitments, or falling under the age requirement (12), but luckily they can still help to create a world free of MS.
Virtual Cyclists raise money without riding. They can participate on a team and qualify for fundraising prizes!