Volunteers Needed for Multiple Sclerosis
Physical Therapy Research at Elon University
• Physical therapists at Elon University are studying how the abdominal and back muscles work in individuals who have multiple sclerosis and are able to walk.
• We also need age and gender matched healthy volunteers without MS.
• In one 1.5 hour session we will teach you a simple abdominal exercise and look at your abdominal and back muscles using ultrasound imaging.
• We will also test your walking, balance and trunk strength.
• If you qualify for and complete the study you will receive a $50 gift card
• If you would like to participate or find out more about this study please call or email:
Dr. Jane Freund
THE CLOTHING SELECTION STUDY
Hello my name is Hyo Jung (Julie) Chang, and I am a Ph.D student in the Department of Consumer, Apparel and Retail Studies at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro. of all, thank you so much for showing your interest and reading this recru
I am working on my dissertation, which is to understand disabled consumers with regards to their clothing selection and how the clothing worn by disabled consumers are related to their self-concept and life satisfaction.
You can enter for a chance to win a $50 Visa gift card if you participate in the survey.
This is online survey, so you can go to the link and participate in the survey and it will take around 10 minutes.
The first page of the online survey is the consent form and you can mark the circle that you agree to participate in the survey. You can enter to win a $50 Visa gift card at the end of the survey.
Here is the anonymous survey link: https://uncg.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_a96xYflhigZ6l48
If you have any questions, please contact to the researcher, email@example.com, or call me at 336-553-8692.If you know of anyone who may be interested in participating in the study, please forward the information to them. Your participation is truly appreciated. Thank you so much!
Julie (Hyo Jung) Chang
Hyo Jung (Julie) Chang
Doctoral Student/Graduate Assistant
Consumer, Apparel, & Retail Studies
210 Stone Building
University of North Carolina, Greensboro
Greensboro, NC 27402-6170