The National MS Society is a collective of passionate individuals who want to do something about MS now. We are a movement by and for the people with MS, improving the quality of life for the thousands of people who are impacted by the disease. Through your generous gift, we're able to fund important research, services, programs, and financial aid. With your support, we will find a cure.
Ways to Contribute
- Make a Donation: Make a one-time contribution, multi-year pledges, or end of year gift.
- Contact us about making a car donation or stock transfer.
- Planned Giving: Choose gifts through a bequest, a charitable gift annuity, trusts, and other estate plans.
- Support a Participant: Donate to a participant in one of our Bike or Walk MS events.
- Tributes and Memorials: Make a gift in memory or honor of a loved one.
- Workplace Giving : Make regular donations to the Society through automatic payroll deductions.
Notecards Created by Local Artist Living with MS
MS didn’t just take Tom Hartman's independence, it also took his joy of painting. But with the help of the Mid-Atlantic Chapter and the MS Technology Collabortive, Tom can once again create beautiful artwork. Using a laptop computer and “Headmouse/Keystrokes” assistive software he can now, even though bed-bound, keep busy typing e-maiIs, researching interests on the Internet,and painting beautiful landscapes .
Tom Hartman's beautiful note cards are available for purchase - $10 for a set of 8 note cards and 8 envelopes. 100% of the proceeds benefit the National MS Society Mid-Atlantic Chapter's MS Technology Fund.
To Purchase Notecards:
Check or money order:
National MS Society, Mid-Atlantic Chapter
c/o Tom Hartman Notecards
9801-I Southern Pine Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28273
Credit Card purchases:
Contact Michelle Lawrence at 704-525-2955, option 2
or 1-800-477-2955, option 2.