The Mid-Atlantic Chapter strives to mobilize the talents and resources of people who want to do something about MS now! Each year, thousands of individuals come together to raise funds and awareness for the Society by participating in fundraising events. Our ability to fund research, programs and services for people with MS is dependent on our fundraising success!
Join the movement and MOVE OTHERS!
- Bike MS: Breakaway to the Beach and experience one of the most entertaining two-day cycling events in the Southeast!
- Walk MS: Lace up and step out in one of 13 communities participating in our one-day Walk MS event.
- Charleston Challenge: Challenge yourself to walk 50 miles in three days to move us closer to a world free of MS.
- Great Gatsby Gala: A Roaring '20s good time featuring dancing, live music, fabulous food and a silent auction.
- Community events: Organized by Chapter volunteers and event participants.
For additional information on events taking place in your community, please call 1-800-344-4867 (option 2).