The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is governed by a volunteer national board of directors whose members are elected annually. Each National MS Society chapter is governed by its own board of trustees with legal and fiduciary responsibility for the operations of the chapter. These chapter boards are governed by the policies and procedures of the Society.
Chair: Elizabeth Page, Community Volunteer
- Kendal Bowman, Deputy General Counsel, Duke Energy Corporation
- Milo Brunick, Vice President, Payor Relations Ameritox
- Jim Cantalupo, Senior Vice President, Wealth Management Advisor, Resident Director, Merrill Lynch
- Mike Daisley, Founding Partner, DaisleyLaw, PLLC
- Cutter Davis, Senior Vice President, Commerical Banking, North Carolina Bank and Trust
- Sharon Halperin, Physical Therapist, Development Consultant
- Joel Hoffman, Group Sales Manager, Ski.com
- Mary Hughes, Neurologist, Greenville, SC Hospital System
- Jackie Jones
- Betsy Lanzen, Attorney, Womble, Carlyle, Sandridge & Rice
- Jeff Lax, Senior Vice President/General Manager, Pavement Maintenance Division, Bonsal American, Inc.
- Craig Lynch, Director/Partner, Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein L.L.P.
- Randy Powell, Executive Vice President and Chief Banking Officer, TrustAtlantic Financial Corporation
- E.J. Rabell, Jr., Associate, Defender Capital
- Diane Reynolds
- Beth Rudisill, Director, Wake Med Rehab Hospital
- Bruce Sharpe, Senior VP, Investments, UBS
- Scott Ulrich, Revenue Accounting Manager, Tekelec
- Dan Warren, CPA, Partner, Elliott Davis PLLC
- David Worth, Retired