Your safety is our top priority. Please review and obey our Bike MS regulations and our safety tips. Any cyclist that refuses to follow these rules to ensure a safe ride will be expelled from the event. Happy and safe riding!
In order to ride in Bike MS: Breakaway to the Beach, each participant must:
- Wear a helmet while riding and must obey all traffic and event rules.
- Understand that no trailers or carriers are allowed on the route.
- Be 16 years or older by September 22, 2012 to participate as a cyclist or to ride in or on a bicycle during the ride. If under 18 years of age, a special Minor Waiver must be completed, signed, notarized, and brought to your chosen packet pick up location. All children under 18 must have a parent/guardian riding with them at all times.
- Raise a minimum of $300 and turn these donations in before (or when) picking up their rider packet.
- Understand that Personal Vehicles of any kind along the route are PROHIBITED and can severely impact the safety and reputation of the event. This includes all friends and family and personal SAG vehicles.
- Recognize that all Bike MS registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.