What is Tour of Champions (TOC)?
- It’s a three night expense paid trip (includes travel expenses, hotel stay, and some entertainment and meals) where we celebrate your hard work and dedication to creating a world free of MS. It’s also a great opportunity to share fabulous experiences with other top fundraisers from the Southeast Region of the National MS Society.
Who is invited?
- Everyone that individually raises a minimum of $7,000 for 2013 Walk MS, Bike MS, Muckfest MS, or Challenge Walk MS will receive an invitation to Tour of Champions. If your individually raise $10,000 or more for one of these events, you’ll be invited to bring along a guest at no additional cost to you.
Where and when is 2014’s TOC?
- We are hosting this year’s Tour of Champions in Amelia Island, Florida. You will enjoy a three-night stay at the newly-renovated Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort that features oceanfront rooms, tennis and golf, a relaxing spa, and a variety of restaurants. This year’s trip will take place January 16-19, 2014 (Thursday – Sunday.)
What do the Champions do while at TOC?
- The weekend kicks off on Thursday evening with a welcome reception. Champions have the opportunity to check in, enjoy some refreshments, and meet their fellow fundraisers. On Friday, you can choose between a bike ride or an alternate touring activity. We also encourage everyone to participate in an exciting networking event where you can share your successful fundraising strategies. Don't miss the great service opportunity on Saturday morning to help local people living with MS. The weekend concludes with a celebration banquet on Saturday evening. There will be plenty of free time throughout the trip to explore or relax at the hotel.
Who handles the accommodations?
- Your local National MS Society staff will coordinate travel, hotel, entertainment, and most meal accommodations. Once invited, you’ll receive additional information about these activities and travel.
How do I know if I’m invited to TOC?
- You will be contacted by National MS Society staff once you have reached the required fundraising goal for your event (Walk MS, Bike MS, Challenge Walk MS).
How do I learn more about TOC?
- Feel free to contact your 2013 Walk MS, Bike MS, Challenge Walk MS, or Muckfest MS coordinators. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.