What is Tour of Champions?
- It’s a three night expense paid trip (includes travel expenses, hotel stay, and some entertainment and meals) where we celebrate your hard work and dedication to creating a world free of MS. It’s also a great opportunity to share fabulous experiences with other top fundraisers from the Southeast Region of the National MS Society.
Who is invited?
- Raise a minimum of $7,000 for Walk MS, Bike MS: Breakaway to the Beach, Bike MS: Historic New Bern Ride, or Challenge Walk MS, and you’ll be invited to join us. Reach your $10,000 fundraising goal and bring a guest.
Where and when is 2013’s TOC?
- This year Tour of Champions will be in Savannah, GA. The trip will be January 17-20 (Thursday-Sunday). Details coming soon!
What do the Champions do while at TOC?
- The weekend kicks off on Thursday evening with a welcome reception. Champions have the opportunity to check in, enjoy some refreshments, and meet their fellow Champions. Take part in a bike ride or touring activity on Friday morning, and stick around after lunch for an optional networking event about fundraising. Champions can also take part in a service opportunity to help local people living with MS. A celebration dinner is held on Saturday evening. There’s plenty of free time throughout the weekend to explore Savannah or relax at the resort and spa.
Who handles the accommodations?
- The staff of the Greater Carolinas Chapter will handle the travel, hotel, and most meal accommodations.
How do I know if I’m invited to TOC?
- You will be contacted by a Greater Carolinas Chapter staff member.
How do I learn more about TOC?
Contact your campaign manager.