The Greater Carolinas Chapter is committed to expanding knowledge of MS, enhancing access to MS specialty medical care, and empowering people with MS to live as independently as possible. These goals are achieved through national and local programs and activities that:
- Promote and support knowledge, health, and independence.
- Inform and educate people with MS and their families, professionals, public officials and the general public about MS.
- Provide support programs that help people with MS and their families cope with the changes and challenges that MS presents.
- Help people gain access to community resources and quality, specialty health care.
- Stimulate changes and developments in the community and public policy beneficial to people affected by MS.
- Fill gaps in community resources.