Although many questions about MS remain unanswered, there is much that we do know about the disease. As a service to people affected by MS, we provide access to experts who can shed light on a wide range of issues, particularly in terms of managing daily life with MS.
- What tests are used to diagnose multiple sclerosis?
- What criteria does the SSA use to determine SSDI eligibility?
- When will we have a cure for multiple sclerosis?
- Is the occurence of multiple sclerosis increasing?
- Should I have a neuropsychological evaluation?
- How can a physical therapist help a person with MS?
- What can I do to help with memory problems?
The National MS Society is proud to be a source of information about multiple sclerosis. Our comments are based on professional advice, published experience and expert opinion, but do not represent therapeutic recommendation or prescription. For specific information and advice, consult your personal physician.
E-mail the experts your question! Answers will be published on this site periodically.