In support of our mission we provide access to accurate, current and comprehensive information for people living with MS, their families, our communities and healthcare professionals. Please take advantage of the print, digital and online resources we have available.
- Click here to view free publications for people living with MS and others.
- Click here to browse educational books, videos, DVD's and CD's available to borrow from the chapter.
- Can Do MS is national nonprofit organization that provides innovative lifestyle empowerment programs for people living with MS and their support partners.
- Knowledge is Power is a free, at-home educational series for people newly diagnosed with MS and their families which provides information about dealing with one of the greatest challenges presented by MS- the unpredictability and uncertainty of the future.
- MS Learn Online is an online webinar series that covers a wide variety of topics such as information for people newly diagnosed, employment, intimacy, care-partners, alternative therapies and progressive MS.
- Keep S’myelin is a colorful, engaging, informative and reassuring newsletter to help children and their parents talk and learn about MS together. Each issue is filled with stories, interviews, games and activities that highlight a specific topic related to MS, as well as a special section just for parents.
- Live Fully, Live Well: A Program for People with MS and Their Support Partners features videos covering topics affecting the whole family living with MS in order to strengthen relationships, increase understanding and promote improved health and quality of life for the person with MS and their support partner.
- MS Connection Newsletter is a quarterly printed newsletter with articles, information and education in the areas of research, living with MS, local advocacy, local volunteering, local programs and services, and local fundraising. To receive the newsletter via mail or e-mail, please e-mail us.
- Momentum Magazine is a quarterly magazine including first-person stories by people living with MS, consumer reports, expert opinions from MS specialists, and reports on current events, MS activism and recent advances in MS research. Back issues and selected articles from previous years are available.
- CARE: An eMagazine for people who care about someone living with MS is a quarterly digital magazine focusing on education and support for people caring for someone living with MS. To receive the eMagazine, please e-mail us.
- Bike MS eMagazine is an annual digital magazine about Bike MS containing personal stories, event photos, highlights and more.
- M-Power eMagazine is bi-annual digital magazine featuring local volunteers and contains volunteer spotlights, volunteer-driven events, photos, videos and more.
- Muck Yeah eMagazine is an annual digital magazine highlighting the year's MuckRuckus MS Carolinas event, featuring muddy photos, videos, stories, event highlights, and more.
- Research eNews is a quarterly digital newsletter featuring local MS research, the latest research news and upcoming events. To receive this newsletter, please e-mail us.
- Click here to register for free educational teleconferences held on the second Tuesday of every month. Registration is required.
- Listen to any of our archived teleconferences here.
- The chapter's YouTube channel contains great local and national videos featuring interviews, personal stories, event footage, educational topics and information about MS.