Employment with MS
- Is It Time? Deciding To Change Careers or Stop Working. Download handouts 1 and 2.
- 21st Century Approach to Job Searching
- Deciding How to Plan Your Job Search. Download the handout.
- Don't Do it Alone; Employment Resources
- Employment- Get Informed
- Home-based Employment; What Employers Want
- How To Talk About MS To Your Employer. Download the handout.
- Newly Diagnosed- Employment Issues and MS
- Re-Invent Yourself
- Managing Challenging Resumes
- Should I Work? Download handouts 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- The Impact of Health Insurance. Download the handout.
Living with MS
- A Family Affair. Download the handout.
- Adjusting to Your Diagnosis
- Bowel & Bladder Problems
- Exercise & MS: You Can Do It
- Financial Planning
- Integrating MS into Your Life
- Invisible Symptoms. Download the handout.
- Learning to be a Great Self Advocate. Download the handout.
- Managing Memory Decline
- MS, Sex & Intimacy
- Multitasking: Living with MS While Parenting Young Children. Download the handout.
- The Impact of Laughter
- Top 10 MS Questions. Download the handout.
- We Are All Activists. Download the handout.
- Women's Issues and MS
MS Management and Healthcare
- Genetics, Genomics, and MS
- Making the Most Out of Your Clinic Visit. Download the handouts.
- MRI & Disease Management
- MS Management with Chiropractic Care
- SSDI & MS. Download the handout.
- The Affordable Care Act. Download the handout.
- Vitamin D & MS. Download handouts 1, 2 and 3.
Newly Diagnosed with MS