Do you want others to know more about MS?
Do you enjoy connecting with people?
Do you want to take an active leadership role with the Chapter?
Movement Ambassadors are volunteers who commit themselves to motivate and mobilize others to support the mission and the Society.
- Represent the Society in their communities
- Join the Talk MS Speaker's Bureau and deliver presentations to community and faith groups, civic clubs, etc.
- Educate others about the Chapter's work
- Communicate about MS and the Society using various methods including:E-mail, blogs,articles, op-eds & letters to the editor
- Letters to public officials
- Serve on a Volunteer Leadership Team and develop innovative ways of working toward creating a world free of MS
- Attend or volunteer at one or more events or programs annually
- Recruit volunteers or event participants
Questions? Contact Paula Lipford, Director of Volunteer Engagement via email or phone at (919) 792-1017 or 1-800 FIGHT MS.