What a difference a day makes! The Service Projects program is a volunteer-driven initiative being piloted in Raleigh, Charlotte, Asheville/Hendersonville, and Greenville, SC. Year-round teams of volunteers are available to complete projects for families living with multiple sclerosis.
MS Service Day projects consist of but are not limited to:
- Interior chores – general cleaning
- Outdoor jobs – yard work
- Light repairs
- De-cluttering & organizing
I Want to Help!
Teams consist of Team Captains, Site Assessors and Team Members. Teams usually provide one service day per quarter, although more or less are available. All team members must go through training and a background check (paid for by the chapter).
- Team Captain: Helps recruit a team, assist the site assessor (if necessary) and coordinates the service day with the client. Click here for a full description.
- Site Assessor: Assesses the project and coordinates the tools (with other team members, the chapter or buying them if necessary) needed to complete the job. Click here for a full description.
- Team Members: Service Project workers. Click here for a full description.