The premier event of the New York Road Runners, the ING New York City Marathon is one of the world's great road races, drawing more than 100,000 applicants. The race attracts many world-class professional athletes, not only for the more than $600,000 in prize money, but also for the chance to excel in the media capital of the world before two million cheering spectators and 315 million worldwide television viewers. As any one of the more than 700,000 past participants can attest, crossing the finish line in Central Park is one of the great thrills of a lifetime.
Runners will receive:
- guaranteed entry into the 2013 ING New York City Marathon
- a personal fundraising Web page
- personalized race day running singlet
- Race to Stop MS training dri-fit T-shirt
- an invitation to team social events, including a team pasta party
Take part in all the above benefits by raising a minimum of $4,000.
Applications for the 2013 ING New York City Marathon, to benefit the Long Island Chapter, are currently being accepted. Click here to fill out the application today!