The New York City – Southern NY Chapter of the National MS Society cordially invites you and your family to Legal Day.
Attorneys and a financial planner will be available for in person and telephone consultations to answer your questions on a variety of issues.
Sunday December 15, 2013
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
New York City – Southern New York Chapter
National Multiple Sclerosis Society
733 Third Avenue, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10017
You may register online here or by calling 1-800-344-4867, option 1.
Registration deadline: December 1, 2013
THIRTY MINUTE CONSULTATIONS WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
We will advise you of your appointment time by phone or email.
Free half-hour in-person or telephone consultations will be available on the following topics:
• Social Security Disability Benefits
• Planning for Medicaid/Supplemental Needs Trusts
• Disability Insurance Claims
• General Financial Planning
• Matrimonial Law (divorce/custody/support)
• Job/Housing Discrimination/Accessibility