Becoming a Sponsor of the Manhattan Society’s event is a great way to support the National Multiple Sclerosis Society’s programs and services to empower and assist people living with MS, their friends and families, in the five boroughs and Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange and Sullivan counties.
We offer significant promotional opportunities in conjunction with your event sponsorship. Depending on your level of participation, the opportunities may include any of the following:
- Your company name featured in the event title (i.e.: The 24th Annual Ultimate Summertime Party presented by ___)
- Inclusion in event invitations
- Recognition on promotional materials (which may include the electronic invitation, news release, chapter Web site, event wristbands, signage)
- Inclusion in email blasts to 10,000 + subscribers
- Recognition in E-vent News, a monthly electronic newsletter with 24,000 subscribers and MSConnection, our quarterly newsletter mailed to 20,000 subscribers
- On-site recognition
- Product placement
- Logo placement on the chapter Web site linked to your company’s site
- Onsite signage and more
Manhattan Society members are an enthusiastic group of young adult professionals committed to volunteering their time, talents and energy to promote awareness through various volunteer activities and fundraising events.
Ranging in age from 21-35, these dedicated members help promote the chapter’s mission of creating a world free of multiple sclerosis. Since 1984, the Manhattan Society has raised over $6 million through events such as Redemption, a party after the holidays; A Taste for Hope, a food, wine and spirit tasting; and, their premier event, the Ultimate Summertime Party, which hosts over one thousand young professionals each July.
In-Kind Donation Opportunities
In addition to underwriting support, the group continues to reach out to benefactors who are able to provide in-kind sponsorship that aid in the success of our events.
In an effort to keep costs at a minimum, we are constantly seeking vendors who can donate and sponsor product and services to our events.
Every contribution makes a difference and brings us one step closer to a world free of multiple sclerosis. For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lauren Grosz, senior development manager at the chapter, at Lgrosz@msnyc.org or call 212-453-3235.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society New York City - Southern New York Chapter is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible.