THE 20S AND 30S NETWORKING GROUP AND THE MANHATTAN SOCIETY HAVE JOINED FORCES!
The Manhattan Society has been the chapter’s junior volunteer group for more than 25 years. The 20s and 30s networking group has been helping young professionals adjust to living with MS for five years.
In an effort to increase awareness and build a stronger community we have combined the groups to create an even more effective philanthropic force.
By joining and taking part in this is a great opportunity you will have the chance to meet and network with young professionals who want to do something about MS NOW. This dynamic network of young leaders will have the opportunity to meet quarterly at educational meetings to learn, to brainstorm and organize ways to help support people in our area affected by MS. The group will also meet during the alternate months for other activities and fundraisers to support the Society.
Members of this group will have the opportunity to meet new people, network, and attend exciting and informational events.
• Host a do-it–yourself fundraiser - i.e. a bar night or social event to fundraise for the MS Society
• Join us for MS Awareness Week activities
• Event support - on site support and pre-event mailings
• Join the Manhattan Society team for Climb to the Top
The Manhattan Society
• The goal of this group is to engage young people affected by MS in social, educational and networking opportunities.
• Quarterly meetings are held throughout the year and focus on volunteerism, leadership, knowledge of MS and fundraising.
• Throughout the year the chapter will organize social events to provide networking opportunities among members. These networking events will be hosted quarterly at bars throughout New York City that support our events and the chapter.