Connecting in the community - During MS Awareness Month we get out into the community and raise awareness through community events, displays, building lightings and so on. Below are area businesses that are helping to raise awareness during March.
LemonBerry - The Strongsville location will be promoting orange flavored and colored frozen yogurt March 3 - 9.
Terminal Tower - The tower will be lit orange on March 17 - 20.
Baldwin Wallace University - The students of Baldwin Wallace University are proudly raising awareness about MS this March throughout campus. The staff of the student-run campus newspaper The Exponent wrote a feature story about MS Awareness Month in order to educate students and staff. The students of the Public Relations Club created a campaign to spread the word and WBWC 88.3 FM The Sting, the student-run radio station, will be running PSAs throughout the month.
Bob Gillingham Ford - The car dealership will have orange balloons throughout their showroom and car lot.
Tolerance Fair - Visit our booth at the Tolerance Fair on March 10 at the I-X Center. The fair will showcase how you can become involved in making a difference and in embracing your differences.
Hungry Howie's Pizza - The Pickerington, Delaware, OSU, Kent State, Green/Uniontown, and Mogadore locations are selling Walk MS pin-up feet and wearing orange to raise awareness.
Coasters - The following restaurants will be using special MS Awareness Month coasters during March. Please stop by and show your support for those local businesses who are supporting us.
- Grumpy's Café, Tremont
- Carnegie Kitchen & Dining, Cleveland
- Nice Place Café, Parma
- Anthony's, Parma
- Buckeye Beer Engine, Lakewood
- Jocko's Bar & Grill, Broadview Heights
- World of Beer, German Village
- The Old Mohawk, German Village
- Grandview Café, Columbus
- The Daily Growler, Upper Arlington
- Matt the Miller's Tavern, Grandview
- Matt the Miller's Tavern, Dublin
- The Pigskin Bar & Grille, Athens
- Medina VFW, Medina
- Applebee's, Lancaster
Coffee Sleeves - The following coffee shops and businesses will be using special MS Awareness Month coffee sleeves during March. Please stop by and show your support for those local businesses who are supporting us.
- Impero Coffee, Columbus
- Grandview Grind, Columbus
- Bubbles, the Tea & Juice Company, Columbus
- A Touch of Earth, Columbus
- Whit's Frozen Custard, Short North Columbus
- Sunoco, Powell
- Brenen's Coffee Café, Athens
- Happy Penguin Café, Lancaster
- Donut World, Lancaster
- Cool Beans Café, Medina
- Starbucks, Medina
- Simply Rising Café, Newark
- Nosh Eatery, Hudson
Pizza Box Flyers - The following pizza shops restaurants will be placing special MS Awareness Month flyers on top of their pizza boxes during March. Please stop by and show your support for those local businesses who are supporting us.
- Guy's Pizza Co., Cleveland
- Guy's Pizza Co., Cleveland Heights
- Guy's Pizza Co., Kamm's Corner Cleveland
- Nosh Eatery, Hudson
If you would like to get your business or favorite restaurant involved, please contact Ana Cairns at 614-515-4623 or Rebecca Bailey at 614-515-4609 for more information. Opportunities are not limited to MS Awareness Month.