lo·ca·vore [loh-kuh-vawr, ‐vohr]
a person who makes an effort to eat food that is grown, raised, or produced locally, usually within 100 miles of home.
Join us for our 4th annual tasting and pairing event, Locavore, on Friday, September 27 at Windows on the River! Your senses will be indulged as you sample exceptional wine paired with decadent chocolates and pastries, and delicious hors d’oeuvres from local Cleveland vendors.
Event attendees will be able to browse fabulous raffle and silent auction packages and purchase tickets for those liked best. There will also be a Blind Wine Pull which promises to be full of surprises and fun!
Friday, September 27, 2013 at 6:00 p.m.
Windows on the River, Bridge View Room
2000 Sycamore Street, Cleveland, OH 44113
Event Ticket: $60/person • Purchase Ticket
- Event Tickets will get you into the event where you’ll enjoy all food and drinks provided (cash bar also available)
Patron Ticket: $80/person • Purchase Ticket
- Patron Tickets will get you into the event where you’ll enjoy all food and drinks provided (cash bar also available)
- PLUS you will have entrance into an exclusive wine tasting with wine expert prior to the start of the event. The expert will explore the nuances of each wine available at the event and discuss the Ohio Quality Wine program.
To purchase tickets click here or call 216-503-4183.
- Lilly Handmade Chocolates - Born and raised in Tremont, Ohio Lilly Handmade chocolates is an artisanal chocolatier that specializes in pairing fine wine and craft beer with its handmade, fresh chocolate confections created by classically trained chefs Amanda and Joshua Montague.
- Momocho - Located in Cleveland, Ohio Momocho is the quaint but vivacious home to chef and owner Eric William's version of mod mex.
- Maize Valley Winery - Nestled in beautiful Hartville, Ohio Maize Valley Winery focuses on their dedication to the Northeast Ohio community. The winery features a year-round tasting room and wine experts.
Individual of Inspiration
We are looking for our 2013 Individual of Inspiration to honor at Locavore. If you know someone who meets the following criteria and you would like to nominate them for this award, please fill out this form.
The Individual of Inspiration will be given to a person with or without MS who:
- Possess the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Is dedicated to the MS cause
- Has compassion for and the ability to understand others
- Is involved and has a strong influence in the community
- Shows strength in trying times
- Serves as an inspiration to others
For More Information
For more information, contact Allison Novak at 216-503-4177.